Terms of Access
Access to and use of the client portal ("the portal") for FundEX Financial Services Inc. ("FundEX") constitute your acceptance of and compliance with the Conditions of Use set out herein. Please take the time to review these conditions. If you do not accept them, please discontinue use of the portal.
The portal provides you with secure online access to your account balances, your investment holdings, your transactions and your dealer account statements. FundEX does not warrant that the portal will be free from errors or interruptions. FundEX is not responsible for any damage of any nature, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, in reliance on the information available on the portal, including, without limitation, any loss of use, profit or data, business interruption or any other loss or damage. This portal is not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that regard.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your User ID and password and ensuring that you are the only person using the User ID and password. You agree not to disclose your User ID and password to any other person. FundEX is not responsible for the unauthorized use of the portal by any other person with your User ID or password and FundEX is under no obligation to confirm the actual identity or authority of anyone using your User ID or password. You agree to notify FundEX immediately upon becoming aware of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your User ID or password to gain access to the portal, or any breach in security involving your User ID or password.
The portal is a secure service and communications therein are encrypted. The portal is not a secure medium for email communications because the email is not encrypted. Any confidential, proprietary or sensitive information which you transmit by means of the portal through email may be read and forwarded or copied by unauthorized persons. Secure transaction technology is being applied for processing transactions through the portal.
Consent to Electronic Delivery of Documents
By acknowledging the terms and conditions below, I consent that I have read and understand this "Consent to Electronic Delivery of Documents" and understand that I may change my preferences at any time, in accordance with the terms and conditions below.
- FundEX Wealthview is the internet web site used for accessing account information
- "Document" refers to any document relating to an account
- "Account Statement" refers to a document reporting the balances and transactions relating to an account for a specific time period
Consent to Electronic Delivery of Documents:
I consent to have the following types of Documents delivered to me electronically through links from within Wealthview:
- Account Statements
- Tax Receipts
- Fund Facts
- I acknowledge that I am responsible for viewing and downloading all documents available in Wealthview. I understand that I will require Internet access, Adobe Acrobat Reader or other document viewing software to view the electronic documents.
- I acknowledge that paper versions of the types of Document listed above will no longer be mailed to me.
- I may revoke this consent at any time in accordance with Revocation of Consent section below.
- I agree to provide a valid email address at which I can be notified when a new Document has been delivered to me electronically.
- I agree to promptly update my email address on Wealthview if notifications are to be sent to a different email address.
- FundEX will notify me, at my email address, when documents are available for viewing. If for any reason I do not receive the email notification from FundEX, I acknowledge that I am still required to periodically sign in to Wealthview to review for new Documents delivered to me electronically.
Requesting Paper Documents:
I acknowledge that I may receive from FundEX a paper copy of any Document delivered electronically, at no cost, if I contact FundEX by telephone at 1-800-324-6048, regular mail at 400 Applewood Cres., 3rd Floor, Vaughan, ON L4K 0C3, or electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Document Retention and Access to Historical Documents:
- I understand that I will be able to retrieve and view Documents delivered to me electronically for up to 7 years from when they were first delivered.
- Documents older than 7 years will be automatically deleted.
Alternate Delivery Method:
I understand that a paper version of my Document will be delivered to me by mail if, for any reason, FundEX cannot deliver the Document electronically through a link on Wealthview.
Revocation of Consent:
I understand that my consent may be revoked or changed at any time, including any change to the email address at which I am notified when a Document has been delivered to me electronically, by updating my preferences on Wealthview.
I understand that I am not required to elect electronic delivery.
FundEX Investments Inc. is a member of the Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada.